Mattress Warranty Information
The warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric
- Body Indentation of 2″ or greater.
- This Warranty only covers manufacturing defects in a mattress or foundation when the set is subject to proper handling and normal use in conjunction with a bed frame that provides solid support. To provide adequate support, a Queen or King frame must have 1) at least 10 wooden horizontal slats, equally spaced out. 2) solid center support with legs all providing a firm foundation for your box and mattress.
Your mattress warranty does not cover:
- Border wires that are bend during delivery or moving of the mattress
- Comfort preference
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains.
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate box spring. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with an appropriate box spring as part of a total sleep set.
- body impressions less than 2”
- Floor models sold at a discount
YOUR WARRANTY WILL BE VOID IF any of THE FOLLOWING IS FOUND:
- The mattress is in unhygienic condition (ANY visible stains, soiled, or burned.)
- Damage due to any sort of abuse.
- Damage due to improper support of a box spring or bed frame
- Body indentation is a normal occurrence in a mattress: it is an indication that the layers of upholstery are conforming to your body’s individual contours.
- If you feel your mattress is starting to indent, we suggest rotating your mattress every 30-90 days to prevent future sagging.